Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Daughter Has A Rectal Temperature Of 96.5



fandom Observer 260

with the headline: "Perry's fans are appalled editor has only one pair of pants."

appearing to a Twitter account named Perryleaks, lol.

Here is the link http://twitter.com/perryleaks .

Since I am not interested in all that stuff, and book reviews not, I'll say no more about it. - Furthermore, as usual Fanzinebesprechungen, an essay "The Author and love how" by Miriam Pharo, a contribution by Uwe Post "The author and the Internet." Post kurzgeschichten.de I know from where I had been purely SF stories as Claudio, and he diligently reviewed them ie. Well, he's stayed focused and continued to write while I'm singing now in Second Life, lol. I'm just too multi-talented than I could concentrate on one thing J .

There is a report to the center in 2011, the annual congress of the German LARP eV in Cologne. Then, film reviews and a calendar-Con.

0 comments:

Post a Comment