Monday, February 14, 2011

Church Membership Forms Template



On the Road

In the last "mirror" is an article about Jack Kerouac, one of the beatniks, which I briefly at the meeting of the contribution of William Burroughs had spoken in "Fantastic." Kerouac's original version of "On the Road" is now come out. This is his journey through the U.S. in order to find himself. With me, put one of my trips associations with the pickup. Really a different feeling when you drive long distances on American highways. A few of these trips I had taken with the Ford Ranger. First of New Hampshire, but my job there ended. I went to South Carolina, where I had ever lived, when I was hired by BMW. Later, it went from there to Texas and Arkansas, where I had each taken a job. Every two weeks I flew back to my base to South Carolina. The Highways in the West were sprinkled between major cities with each car. Accompanied me radio stations, the vast landscape and the wide sky. An unreal feeling. Now and then I met a car, the driver waved to me and then I was alone with the hum of the pickups and the radio music.

the pickup I use now in Italy to fetch firewood or even the oldie-Con to go to Germany.

0 comments:

Post a Comment